- Alternative slide surface materials and colors are available check our Sliding Options page for all the details.
- Warm welded steel tube and pipe slide surfaces with a minimum wall thickness of 1/8” on rails.
- ½” White HDPE slide surface completely encased in a minimum 1 5/8” warm welded steel round pipe coping with 90 degree radius rounded corners on boxes.
- Minimum 1.5” x 1.5” x 1/8” warm welded steel tube and/or angle steel under-frame (consists of legs, bottom sill and anchoring feet).
- 1 ½” x 12” x 1/8” warm welded steel tabs and minimum ¼” grade 5 bolts, washers and nylock nut hardware for skirting attachment
- Black gloss finish coating supplied on all metal surfaces, custom colors are available.
- Natural Finish Plywood skirting comes cut to size and attached.
- Full box frames utilize a post and panel system to reduce skirting damage and allows for easy replacement and/or removal.
All SPS Basics features come supplied with Natural Finish Plywood skirting while our City Street, Butter Deck and Wall Series features come with special Series colors.
We offer several alternative skirting material options and our full service paint department can finish your features in any desired color scheme. Check our slide surface options and skirting options pages for all the details.
Custom branding and artwork is our specialty, check our Graphix Page or contact our expert graphics team for more details