SPS | Safety
At Snow Park Solutions we realize sliding on metal surfaces can be dangerous and as such have made safety our number one concern. We have spent countless hours researching and testing our materials, designs and construction practices to ensure safety is always at the forefront.
This is a process that is never complete and continues to be a major part of our operation.
Some of our key safety features include:
• All rectangular flat bar rails feature a continuous matching width on the outside support legs and slide surface
• All round pipe rails feature a continuous matching outside support legs and slide surface with 90 degree radius rounded ends. On City Street Series we use the same safety technique to incorporate a street influenced start and finish loop.
• All boxes and wall rides feature a minimum 1 5/8” continuous coping with 90 degree radius rounded ends
• All inner frame cavities are encased with side board skirting which is available in several different high impact and durable options.
• All skirting and slide surfaces are securely attached with minimum grade 5 bolts, washers and Nylock nuts.
• All Snow Park Solutions features are thoroughly inspected before shipping to ensure no safety issues have been overlooked.